Customize privacy preferences
A cookie is a small piece of data that allows a website to recognize your device, and maintain a consistent experience throughout multiple sessions.
Cookies and similar technologies, such as local storage, are required for certain functionalities of the WebSite. The purpose of cookies on tour Website are as follows:
- Marketing: helping us to track the performance of content in order to provide more relevant and useful information.
- Security: to enable and support security features, and to detect malicious activity.
- Performance, analytics and research: used to understand and improve products and services, to provide you with a better experience.
The following cookies and local storage items are strictly necessary to provide you with access to the WebSite and its services. Because these cookies are strictly necessary to deliver our services, it is technically not possible refuse them without impacting how those services function. The usage of cookies, which ensure the functionality, and security of the WebSite are justified in accordance with Art. 6 (1) f) GDPR, therefore they can be used without user consent. You can block or delete them by changing your browser settings.
If you have given your consent, this website uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service of Google LLC. The responsible service provider in the EU is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland ("Google").
Scope of processing
We use the function 'anonymizeIP' (so-called IP-Masking): Due to the activation of IP-anonymization on this website, your IP-address will be shortened by Google within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the full IP address will be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. The IP address transmitted by your browser within the framework of Google Analytics is not merged with other data from Google.
During your website visit the following data will be collected:
- the pages you call up, your "click behaviour“
- Achievement of "website goals" (conversions, e.g. newsletter registrations, downloads, purchases)
- Your user behavior (for example clicks, dwell time, bounce rates)
- Your approximate location (region)
- Your IP address (in abbreviated form)
- technical information about your browser and the end devices you use (e.g. language settings, screen resolution)
- Your internet provider
- the referrer URL (via which website/advertising medium you came to this website)
Purposes of processing
On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your pseudonymous use of the website and to compile reports on website activity. The reports provided by Google Analytics serve to analyse the performance of our website and the success of our marketing campaigns.
The data recipient is
Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
as data processor. For this purpose we have concluded a contract with Google. Google LLC, headquartered in California, USA, and, if applicable, US authorities can access the data stored at Google.
Transfer to third countries
A transfer of data to the USA cannot be excluded.
Duration of storage
The data sent by us and linked to cookies is automatically deleted after 14 months. Data is automatically deleted once a month as soon as the storage period is reached.
You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the WebSite (including your IP address) to Google and the processing of this data by Google by
- a. not giving your consent to the setting of the cookie or
- b. downloading and installing the browser add-on to disable Google Analytics HERE.
Legal basis and right of withdrawal
Your consent is the legal basis for this data processing, Art.6 para.1 S.1 lit.a GDPR. You can revoke your consent at any time with effect for the future by changing your selection in the cookie settings.
Third party cookies
This WebSite relies on a number of third-party vendors for certain online services. Third parties that may set cookies are: Google Analytics. For some of these services data may be transmitted outside of the EU. Please refer to the policies of the respective service below for additional information.